Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leaving for Konia


Hello all!
As I said in my last post today we went to Pastor Robert's house to see his family...they were precious! They have four children but I only met three of them and his wife. Their youngest is 8 months old and I got to spend some time with her today! (She is in the picture to the right) I also got to run around with some of the other children in that area. Then we came home and made spaghetti and toasted some bread! We also made some chocolate chip cookies...they were good. But the dough certainly looked different than ours haha. But I just wanted to write one more time before we leave in the Morning to go up country to Konia for the funeral and to see another one of the LACES sights. We will be there till Saturday but I will journal while I am gone and them hopefully when I get back! I love you all and cant wait to tell you more of the amazing work the Lord is doing here!! You are all in my prayers!
In His Love, Kathryn

4 comments:

  1. i love you and love knowing how God is already using you!!

    praying for you ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i got on thinking there might be another blog, but i thought about you a lot today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are beautiful! And sorry...we just got back today from Konia. Actually about 30 minutes ago so we are really tired! But I will try to update soon! I LOVE YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete